Monday Madness...

Well another weekend is over, it goes by too quickly! I'm being naughty and posting from work, our printers have gone caput and it's the usual waiting game for them to be up and running. It's crazy how much we rely on things we normally take forgranted.

So whilst I wait, I thought I'd have a blether about my weekend. Turned out Scotland WON the rugby, I am still in shock. Everyone was standing around me cheering when the Aussie Fly-half missed a conversion. I don't think I could quite believe it, I was thinking why are they cheering - we didn't win! lol It was also my little brother's first match, who we now believe is a lucky charm and will be coming with us all the time now. Course he now has high expectations of the team... oh dear! :o)

In light of such a hectic weekend, I got no cardmaking done - BAD CRAFTER! Tonight will be a hard crafting night, I have some more Christmas cards to make (please may that stamp come today to help) and I have a commissioned 60th birthday card to make. I'll post some piccies when I'm done.

Hope everyone has a great week! That's my printers working again :o)

Lyns xx

1 comment

Mina said...

you should take your cardmaking stuff to work for these breaks lol...thanks for joining in with my candy...good luck
Mina xxx