Friday, 27 November 2009

Morning Everyone,

Thank goodness it's Friday! What has everyone planned for the weekend? Mine is going to be on the busy side but should be fun. Off for a couple of drinks with my OH's friends tonight, tomorrow I'm at the Scotland -v- Argentina rugby game. Will Scotland win again? I'm not hoping for too much, but it would be an incredible end to the Autumn tests. I'm sure a few drinks will be had there too and if I ever get any time I'll be doing some more crafting!

Here are some of the cards I've made recently, yes MORE Wags 'n' Whiskers cards! I love the image so much, I think everyone might get a card like this! Another cute image is my popcorn stamp, he's so cute! All my images are coloured with copics, papers are doodlebug and some from my local craft shop, so I've no idea... oops! Glitter is glamourdust.

Speaking of Copics, I've ordered up another set of 36 which I'd really like to arrive today - they wont now I've said that. I've also ordered a new stamp which is a little mouse on top of a cupcake, hopefully it'll be another cutie to colour!

Well I hope everyone enjoys their Friday and has a good weekend, take care, Lyns xx


4 comments:

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

wow, your cards are fabulous....great job!

enjoy *~*

Lynsey said...

Thank you Teresa, comments are always appreciated. Lynsey xx

Mina said...

a fabulous set of cards Jynsey, I love how you coloured the W&W images
Mina xxx

Aunty Sue said...

Hi love your easel cards have just started doing these but think i could get hooked. Great colours.