Tuesday, 24 November 2009

Morning Everyone!

Morning folks,

Hope everyone is fine on this rainy day (well it's raining here). I couldn't sleep very well and woke up early this morning, so I took the opportunity to get some crafting done and play with my new stamps. I absolutely love this image, the image reminds me of a photo of myself playing in my gran's garden in thick thick snow, when I was very young. I went for another easel style card, coloured the image with copics and topped with some glamour dust then mounted on to some of my yummy papers and added the little snow flake charm to the ribbon. I might add a little sentiment to the bottom part but I'm not sure... anyway, thanks for looking xxx


2 comments:

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

this is adorable, your coloring is fantastic...have a wonderful evening!

enjoy *~*

coops said...

hiya hun, absolutely stunning card, love the image and coloured so beautifully and love your yummy backing paper.coops.xx