Sunday, 29 November 2009

Sunday Sleepiness...

Evening Everyone,

I've been a little quiet this weekend, unfortunately not because I was supposed to be a busy bee! Yesterday I went to see the Scotland -v- Argentina game, despite the score I was enjoying the game although was begining to feel something wasn't quite right. Whilst leaving the stadium to walk back into town I was hit by a pretty big migraine. I must have looked some state walking through town in all my supporters memorablia crying. People probably thought I was upset at the result! I wound up having to get a taxi straight home, I was very lucky though OH took good care of me. I'm only getting back to feeling ok now, as I woke up during the night with another migraine. It is such a tiring thing to endure, I'm hopefully back to normal now though.

These are the cards I made this evening, my lovely new stamp arrived with my even lovelier copics on Friday! :o) I was playing with this tonight. The images are coloured with yummy yummy copics and topped with a little glamour dust, papers are doodle bug, blue ribbon coloured with copics to match, pink ribbon and gems from my stash.

Thanks for looking and reading my moans! Hope you all enjoy the rest of your evening. Thanks for looking, Lyns xx



2 comments:

coops said...

hiya lyns, absolutely gorgeous card, love the colours, remind me of sweets.i have a little something on my blog for you, if you`d like to collect it.luv coops.xx

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

this is so very pretty, your coloring is awesome!

enjoy *~*