Friday, 25 December 2009
Monday, 21 December 2009
Today's card is one that is pretty anti-winter, very colourful and happy looking. It is as always coloured with copics and topped with glamour dust, the papers are doodle bug. I have done a bit of faux stitching also, but I'm not sure about it. It's the first time I've done it and I'm not sure it's right! Well it's done now so there's not much else I can do.
I've finished making Christmas cards now, although I say I'm going to keep going and not really stop so there's not a mad last minute rush next year but we'll see how that goes! Anyway folks, I hope you are all well and ready for Christmas!
Take care and thanks for looking! Lyns xx
Sunday, 20 December 2009
Thursday, 17 December 2009
It is my friends mum's birthday at the end of December so this is what I've come up with for her. I know normally getting a birthday card from a shop at this time of year is very difficult so hopefully this card is special for her. Papers are doodlebug, stamp is penny black, coloured with copics, as is the ribbon, letters are doodlebug.
On another note it is my Christmas party tomorrow, which should hopefully been good fun! I don't know about you guys but I feel like I could do with having a really good laugh! Well take care, enjoy your weekends whatever you have planned. Lyns xx
Monday, 14 December 2009
Saturday, 12 December 2009
Friday, 11 December 2009
Thursday, 10 December 2009
Tuesday, 8 December 2009
I thought I'd share this picture with you all that I took on the demon road that is the A9 in Scotland. I was on a trip to Inverness to visit my Grandparents and thought this was just such a pretty sight I had to share it. Unfortunately the view on the way home wasn't quite as nice, the cloud was sitting very low down on the hills, it was completely dreich and dreary.
We had a lovely time up North, I always enjoy visiting my grandparents. They are such kind people and great fun to spend time with.
Now that I'm back home, I'll get cracking on with the card making. Especially as my Granny gave me some lovely new craft goodies - can't wait to play!
Well bye for now, hope everyone is well and getting excited for Christmas! Take Care, Lyns xx
Thursday, 3 December 2009
Tuesday, 1 December 2009
2.link to the person who gave you this award.
so here goes,lets hope this works.
2. I love Christmas Time, although I used to really not like it.
3. I love giving people presents, I sit and watch everyone open theirs first.
4. I once fell out a window! lol
5. My family is huge, yet I have no children of my own.
6. I love baking and making sweets but not so fussed on eating them.
7. I am a complete and utter SHOE AND CRAFTING ADDICT! lol
He he he... There you go! Nothing exciting... I'll try and work out how to pass the award on now.
1. Kerry, has an amazing blog, her work is incredible.
2. Sue, her cards are fantastic, always so professional looking.
3. Mina, - 1 word, INCREDIBLE!!
4. Mad Moose, she's not mad or a moose and her cards are lovely!
5. Teresa, from across the pond she's been reviewing my cards and very nice considering my blog is so basic at the moment, so thank you Teresa.