Cow Love Birthday

I ordered up some new craft things from the glitter pot, a new organiser (extremely useful - can find things now), papers, some decent black ink memento tuxedo black and a stamp from Penny Black. I couldn't resist it just looked so fun!

It is my friends mum's birthday at the end of December so this is what I've come up with for her. I know normally getting a birthday card from a shop at this time of year is very difficult so hopefully this card is special for her. Papers are doodlebug, stamp is penny black, coloured with copics, as is the ribbon, letters are doodlebug.

On another note it is my Christmas party tomorrow, which should hopefully been good fun! I don't know about you guys but I feel like I could do with having a really good laugh! Well take care, enjoy your weekends whatever you have planned. Lyns xx


1 comment

coops said...

fantastic card lyns, love the image and fab layout.love the green colour, it really makes the image pop.love it.luv coops.xx