I'm back...


Hello Everyone,

I thought I'd share this picture with you all that I took on the demon road that is the A9 in Scotland. I was on a trip to Inverness to visit my Grandparents and thought this was just such a pretty sight I had to share it. Unfortunately the view on the way home wasn't quite as nice, the cloud was sitting very low down on the hills, it was completely dreich and dreary.

We had a lovely time up North, I always enjoy visiting my grandparents. They are such kind people and great fun to spend time with.

Now that I'm back home, I'll get cracking on with the card making. Especially as my Granny gave me some lovely new craft goodies - can't wait to play!

Well bye for now, hope everyone is well and getting excited for Christmas! Take Care, Lyns xx



1 comment

coops said...

what a stunning piccy, beautiful clear blue sky and mountains.looks so peaceful.luv coops.xx