Saturday, 12 December 2009

Just about there...

As the title suggests, I am just about there... with my Christmas cards. I've made and posted nearly them all, apart from waiting on a couple of addresses from OH. I made a few extra cards last night, thinking to myself 'I could take these into work to sell' when OH announces 'I need more cards' so off they went. Thankfully I LOVE making Christmas cards so I'm quite happy to sit and make some more to hopefully sell. This is one of the cards that was swiped last minute. The bear stamp was free with Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine, coloured with Copics, papers are Bo Bunny and everything topped with Glamour Dust as always - I'm predictable at least. Well hoping you all like this card and wishing you all a great weekend. Take Care, Lyns xx

1 comment:

coops said...

aw this is gorgeous lyns, i must admit to having these stamps and have never got round to using it.i love your colours and fab backing paper and sparkle.luv coops.xx