Just a Quickie!

Just a quick post, here is a card I made for a friend. I asked him what his favourite colours were - red and blue. He seemed to like it but it's always hard to tell with men I find! The image is a Clare Curd Stamp, papers are doodlebug and as always coloured with Copics. A very kind friend from do crafts has sent me some stamped images which I can't wait to get playing with, but as usual so much to do and so little time! Hope everyone is well, take care and thanks for looking, Lyns xx


2 comments

Robbie said...

Love your bright colors on your little golfer! You have very pretty cards. I would love for you to visit me on my blog if you have a moment to spare. It is: www.stampingwithrobbie.blogspot.com . Also, would love to keep in touch. My addy is: headricks@gmail.com . You have a very nice blog!

coops said...

hiya lyns, fantastic card for a man hun, like you say so hard to read their reactions.love the colours and fab image.hugs coops.xx