Suddenly Monday Apears Again...

... where was the weekend, I've lost it again?! It is however my last day at work today before breaking up for Christmas - yippee! Although, it looks like the snow is all melting here now :o( oh well!

Today's card is one that is pretty anti-winter, very colourful and happy looking. It is as always coloured with copics and topped with glamour dust, the papers are doodle bug. I have done a bit of faux stitching also, but I'm not sure about it. It's the first time I've done it and I'm not sure it's right! Well it's done now so there's not much else I can do.

I've finished making Christmas cards now, although I say I'm going to keep going and not really stop so there's not a mad last minute rush next year but we'll see how that goes! Anyway folks, I hope you are all well and ready for Christmas!


Take care and thanks for looking! Lyns xx


No comments