Almost a Week and No Post???

Hello Bloggers,

Sorry I've been quiet at the moment, I might have been quiet in blogland but in the real world I've been very busy. One of my best friends is getting married in July and I'm chief bridesmaid. Over the weekend we were dress hunting and having a look at the venue.... it is GORGEOUS! I actually think to begin with I was more excited than her. Amidst all the excitement no cardmaking was done. However, I have offered my cardmaking services to make her invitations as part of my gift to her. I told her though, don't worry if you think they are rubbish and want to use someone else I wont be upset. For now I have my thinking cap on, although I do have a few ideas. Hopefully I'll have something to show you soon!

Thanks for reading folk, hope you are all well!

Lyns xx

2 comments

coops said...

hiya lyns, was wondering where you were.sounds like you`re going to be having fun.good luck with making the invites.luv coops.xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card,
Hugs Dianne xx