Thursday, 7 January 2010

Another Thank You Card

Oh dear - I've just come over with a viscious attack of the hiccups! Ouch! Just thought I'd share that. How is everyone today? Well I hope in this very cold weather. I think Scottish Gas etc. will be rubbing their paws together at the big heating bills everyone is likely to be facing. I'm thankful my little flat is brilliantly insulated so I don't need to have my heating on a lot.

Anyway, I digress. I have made another Thank You card, the stamps are the ones that came free with cardmaking and papercraft, coloured with copics and the papers are papermania ones that I can't remember the name of. Speaking of papers, have you all seen the lovely capsule collection that has just been released? It is safe to say that I NEED them all! I also really like the Forever Friends papers. There is a docrafts event on nearby this weekend so I think I could be parting with a bit of money - woops!

Well thanks for looking folks! Take Care, Lyns xx

2 comments:

coops said...

morning lyns, beautiful card hun.gorgeous soft colours and cute image.love how you`ve torn the edges of your paper.luv coops.xx

nnalorac said...

Hi Lyn,
Cute card, lovely colours and ito like the torn look.
hugs nnalorac x