Saturday, 9 January 2010

An Easel Birthday Card

Happy Weekend Everyone,

I started my weekend getting up bright and breezy and braving the snow to get along to my local craft shop as I'd seen on Nikki's blog that she'd put out lots of yummy new stock... wee hee! Spent a wee bitty more than I intended, but OH says I always use the things I buy so it's worth it :o)


Here's a wee piccy of my goodies!

After braving the cold today I went for my usual swim and unfortunately the water in the pool was FREEZING! Apparently because of the cold weather they are struggling to keep the pool at it's optimum temperature. Well it definitely took my breath away but I think I swam faster in the long run so it probably benefited me! I just don't fancy swimming in that temperature everyday. Once I got home to a cosy house I got down to some card making and came up with this for my friend at work, the papers are doodlebug, ribbon, buttons and jewels from papermania capsule collection in the goody bag and I embossed the stars on my bug. Hope you like!

I'm off to see Avatar in 3D tonight - hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekends! Thanks for looking, Lyns xx

2 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Lynsey
A stunning card and thankyou for popping by on my blog,
Hugs Dianne xx

coops said...

stunning card, love the image and such lovely summery colours.enjoy all your new goodies hun.luv coops.xx