Friday Feeling! :o)

Good Morning Everyone!

I hope you are all well today. I'm happy it's Friday so it's almost the weekend and I'm especially chuffed as I sold 4 of my cards yesterday. Not that I am making any profit but it's nice to know that other people like my cards and are willing to pay for them... I end up just buying my supplies to make more cards! lol

Today's cards are a birthday card for my OH's Granpa which is a Clare Curd Stamp coloured with copics, mounted on doodlebug paper and the embossing done on my bug. The second card is another FF Decoupage Valentine, I just love these sheets at the moment. I added some Anita's 3D gloss around the edge of the heart and sprinkled with glamour dust to give it extra sparkle!

I'm looking forward to tomorrow, OH is taking me back to the craft shop - yippee! I'm going to hopefully get some more capsule bits and bobs and FF papers. Then my Dad and his fiancée will be visiting in the evening for tea which will be nice.

Well TFL everyone and hope you all have a great weekend! Lyns xx


1 comment

fifib said...

Hi there, great blog and cards. I am fionab from do crafts and I am now following you.

hugs Fiona