Halfway There!

Morning Folks,

I'm quite glad it's the middle of the week, although I'd be happier if it was the weekend. I've had lots and lots to do at work at the moment, which is always good but hate when I'm starting to get in a tizz!

Anyway, on to the cards.... I have made two cards, one using my goody bag and one using a digi image I downloaded from Pink Cat Studio. I have gone a bit mad with the glamour dust on that one. I think I'd quite like pink sparkly hair... that's my inner 5 year old talking! The second card is a FF stamp and some of my goody bag. The glitter looks a bit blue because I took the photo before the glue dried properly! oops! Thanks for looking folks and I hope you have a good day! Lyns xx

3 comments

Wishcraft said...

Fab cards - love the sparkly hair :o) Lisa x

Dianne said...

Hi, I just came across your blog. Fabulous creations. I love the cards you posted today. Especially, the purple (that is one of my favorite colors).

Hugs,
Dianne
http://mypaperhugs.blogspot.com/

Andrea said...

both cards are great, the first one looks delicious enough to eat and the second is adorable x