My Mojo Monday Card and Easel Valentine

Evening Everyone,

This is my card using the Mojo Monday template. The image is coloured with copics, the papers are doodlebug and I did the embossing on my bug. The second card is yet another easel style card, I'm completely hooked on these at the moment - I'm not sure why! I love the FF bears, these are so sweet but I didn't think they would work with pink and red so I went with a bit of a non-traditional blue. I think it works anyway. The papers, buttons and jewels are all the papermania capsule collection, ribbon from my stash! TFL, hope your week is a good one! Lyns xx



9 comments

tifflynn76 said...

SO CUTE!! Love the cupcake. I also really like your easel card. I may need to try this! :)

Lizzy said...

Two gorgeous cards hun xx Lizzy xx

Mad Moose said...

two lovely cards, I adore the easel card! x

amanda stokes said...

Hi Lynsey!
Thanks for becoming a follower :)
Love the two card's i love the mojo monday sketches and love your take on this week's.The easel card is gorgeous too!
hugs amanda xx

Linda said...

Both your cards are so cute. I have to agree with every one, love the easel card!

coops said...

2 gorgeous cards lyns.love them both.luv coops.xx

tifflynn76 said...

Btw, I left an award for you on my blog! Everything here is just so darn cute!

Horners Corner said...

Thanks for the lovely comments on my mojo card. Your is lovely and i really like the background.

Eve said...

wow! very nice card. Love the 3D hearts...