40th Birthday Card

Hello Bloggers!

Who is this person?! Lynsey?? Lynsey-who?! I know I've been a bad crafter and blogger recently! I've been on an evening course the last week, so I've been going straight from my work to the course then home to have a bit of a chill out before going to bed. I've not even had enough time to eat any tea :o( so I'm glad it's over and I can get back to some crafting, I might not be able to do as much as I'd like but I'll try!

This card is for a friend at work who turns 40 this weekend, he's being such a drama-queen about it too. I went with a car theme as he loves his BMW so I thought this was pretty apt for him. The netting was in part of a present my mum gave me, I just cut a little section up and wrapped some red wire around it. Now I've not done a great job of taking the picture, everything looks a bit squint... it's not if you see it in person! lol Well I am off for a blog hop and a catch up. TFL Hope you all have great weekends! Lyns xx

4 comments

amanda stokes said...

Hi Lynsey!
Fab card,love how you've recycled the netting i'm always saving bits from packaging :)
hugs amanda xx

Lizzy said...

Fantastic card Lynsey xx lizzy xx

coops said...

hiya lyns, fantastic male card hun.love how you`ve done the number as aroad sign.brilliant.luv coops.xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Lynsey, great male card! Not many of us Lynseys' about with this spelling, nice to see another one!
Hugs Lynsey x