Saturday, 27 February 2010

Crafty Party


Hi Bloggers and Sarah!

Today I have held a crafty party with my friend Sarah (who follows my blog from afar) and my sisters. We have had a great afternoon. I showed the girls a couple of new techniques and we shared some papers and bits 'n' bobs. We were able to have a crafty party as Fiancé is off in Poland for a Stag Do. I imagine it's messy, it's probably better not to think about it!! lol! Today I made a card for his friend who is getting married. Hopefully this is ok! The stamp is a Stampavie stamp, coloured with copics, topped with a little bit of gold glitter for the champagne and the papers are from the capsule collection.

Thanks for looking!

Lyns xxx



2 comments:

coops said...

sounds like you`ve had a fab crafty day lyns.love your card, its beautiful, the image is so cute and love the layout and soft colours.luv coops.xx

Mad Moose said...

lovely card. the colours are lovely! x