Tuesday, 2 February 2010

Lots of News!

Hi Bloggers,

All has been quiet in craft-land for me at the moment, but for good reason! Last Friday was my birthday and my wonderful other half took me to a castle for the night, we were pampered with massages in the afternoon and enjoyed the whirlpool and tropical rainforest shower - I know it sounds bonkers but it really was fab. We then took a walk around the grounds and he proposed! So he's no longer known as other half but fiancé and I have to say my ring is just GORGEOUS! It was a lovely surprise. We then went for a lovely meal in the castle dungeons, the staff are incredibly nice and even treated us to two complimentary glasses of champagne. It was fantastic, I'm still on cloud 9.

Now as if getting engaged on my birthday wasn't enough, I also FINALLY got my finger out my bum and booked some driving lessons and some classroom time to prepare me for the theory test. I'm excited/nervous about the first lesson, but my instructor sounded very nice on the phone. Fingers crossed for me!

Hopefully I'll have some cards to share with you soon, my craft stuff will begin creeping out because my sister bought me some new nesties as a present and I NEED to play with them! lol :o)

Take Care Everyone, thanks for visiting!

Lyns xx

3 comments:

coops said...

aw massive congratulations hun,souns so romantic.good luck with the driving lessons too.luv coops.xx

Mad Moose said...

Congratulations! fabulous news on the engagement - thats what i call a story to remember for the kids, very romantic!

And good luck for the driving lessons and the theory test really isn't that bad, I promise!

Annette said...

Fab news hun. Have something on my blog for you. sandra x