Not Fallen off the Edge of the Earth! :o)

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the lack of chat lately, I've not been up to much crafting over the last couple of weeks - BUT - I have a very good reason. I've started taking driving lessons and I'd applied to do my theory test, so I've spent LOADS of time recently studying, trying to remember stopping distances, road signs and speed limits has been trying I tell ya! Well the good news is that..... I PASSED TODAY! So it's on with more lessons and the practical test here I come. Thankfully it'll just be my Saturday lessons from now on, so I can hopefully get a bit of crafting done.

Thanks for Reading,

Lyns xx

3 comments

Debz said...

Well done on passing your theory test Lynsey.
Debz

coops said...

hiya lyns, was wondering where you were hun.massive congrats on passing your theory test.luv coops.xx

amanda stokes said...

Hi Lynsey!
CONGRATS you have been missed :)
have a fab weekend
hugs amanda xx