A Thank You Card and An Award :o)

Evening Bloggers,

I made the above card for my friend to say thank you for my birthday present. She got me a gorgeous hand painted glass that holds at least half the bottle of wine! lol She knows me well! I also have been itching to use my new circle nesties from my sister and my new doily lace punch. The image is a free stamp from cardmaking and papercraft and coloured with my copics. No glamour dust for once! lol I thought the card had enough of it's own sparkle.



I'll now move on to my fabby award from Sandra, thank you hun! For this award I have to tell you ten things that make me happy, here we go:

  • My Lovely FiancĂ©
  • My Stunning Engagement Ring! lol
  • Crafting (obviously)
  • Spending time with Friends and Family
  • Listening to Happy Music
  • Being able to munch on chocolate when I'm not on a diet! lol
  • Sunny Days
  • Smarties Cookies
  • The Pink Panther
  • Labradors
Now I must pass this award on to others, sorry if you've already received this, just means you are super-popular! lol


I hope you check out the above blogs, they really are great! Well thanks for looking folks! Take Care, Lyns xx

4 comments

Mad Moose said...

thanks hunnie :D

Paper Pixie said...

Love your card , I have this paper and I will definately use dark blue contrast with it as it looks fab....just read your previous post re your engagement, many congrats on that too, when I read it I thought it sounded like Dalhousie Castle you were at , was it? It is lovelyh there...........K x

amanda stokes said...

Hi Lynsey
Thanks so much for thinking of me for the award.
Love the card i love my circle nesties and ms punch too! :)
Hugs Amanda xx

coops said...

fabby card lyns, love the colours and image.thanks for giving me the award hun.luv coops.xxx