Kids Cards!

Hi Blog-land,

First off I have to say 'sorry!' for being a bad bad blogger/crafter. I've been really busy lately. I have been learning to drive and am now insured on my Fiancé's car so every spare second I get I'm out practising. It's just a pity I'm terrible at it, hence I definitely need the practice. Anyway this means I have very little time left over to do any crafting. Last night however I thought I have had enough of driving I need a wee break so sat down and made a couple of kids cards with some fabby papers I ordered a while back.

The first one is a Circus themed card, I got the image from a free colouring sheet. The bottle tops, I unfortunately can't remember where I bought these! I have had them for what seems like forever. As always I have coloured the clowns with copics I didn't go mad shading on this one as there was a lot of detail. Sometimes I think too much ink can be a bad thing.


My second is made using Snowboarding Billy by the pink cat studio. I also have the Lily version which I can't wait to have a play with. Hopefully you can't notice too much the bleeding out that's happened on his arm! This is what I mean about too much ink! I tried my best to tidy it up but it's just not happened very well! oops!


Well I hope everyone is well, I'm off for a hop soon to see what everyone else has been up to! Thanks for visiting my blog! Lyns xx

4 comments

coops said...

hiya lyns, 2 really great kids cards hun.love the images and those papers are really fab.good luck with the driving hun.luv coops.xx

Mad Moose said...

wonderful cards - lovely images and the papers are so much fun! great!

Susan said...

I just love your cards. All the craft blogs I have viewed has shown me some really talented people. I used to crochet, but this is indeed an art of its own, and very facinating.
You have done a wonderful job with your website, and I have enjoyed viewing it a great deal.
Susan
http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com

Andrea said...

great kids cards x