Wednesday, 28 April 2010

Sisterly Love

Good Morning Folks,

I hope you are all keeping well, I'm still running around like a blue-ersed flea. Hopefully things will calm down soon enough. If I'm honest it's a holiday I'm really after, but something tells me that's a long while off.

This card was one I made for my younger sister, Emma. My youngest sister Bec came round to make a card for Emma too, the card below with the sparkle is Bec's one. I think she's done a great job. We both used stamps and coloured with copics. The sparkle is glamour dust and the papers are doodlebug. I embossed the yellow card on my card with my bug.


I think Bec has done a great job of her card... we will both have to confess that we were both being a bit useless with the craft knife last night... does anyone else find that? Sometimes the knife just does not want to follow the straight ruler edge! It's most frustrating!


Well I hope you all like our work and I hope most importantly that Emma does! Thanks for stopping by!

Lyns xx

2 comments:

Lizzy xx said...

Two really beautiful cards, fab images, great colours & papers & luv all the sparkle xx Lizzy xx

coops said...

2 stunning cards lyns.love the images and gorgeous colours and papers.fab sparkle.luv coops.xx