Weddings and a Mojo Holiday

Good Evening Bloggers,

Well I'm still having a bit of bother with the new docrafts site but I'm hoping I'll get used to it soon. I think it's just the way it goes when something changes, it takes a bit of time to get the kinks ironed out. I finally got the chance today to sit and make some cards that thankfully have NOTHING to do with weddings! lol So far this year we are one wedding down, 2 to go. The next one is going to be the most demanding so whilst I'm looking forward to it, I'll be relieved when it's over too.

Anyway, I digress! I sat down to start making some cards and my mojo just went up in a puff of smoke... :o( so I'm not to sure about these two cards. I tried to keep the first one here simple, so I thought no patterned paper.


This second card, I just wanted to sit and colour. This is one of my most favourite images to colour, but I even found simple colouring a bit of a trial. Bleh! Hopefully my mojo returns from its holiday soon. I think it's just a shock to the system now not making wedding invitations!


Otherwise, I don't have much news... I was at a friend of OH's wedding on Friday in St. Andrews and thankfully the weather was BEAUTIFUL! You couldn't have asked for a nicer day it was perfect. Their ceremony was really sweet, I don't think it could've gone better. Needless to say I had a few drinks so I was a touch rough around the edges on Saturday morning, but nothing a fried breakfast and some fresh sea air didn't sort. Well I'm off now! Take Care and Thanks for Reading! Lyns xxx

2 comments

Alizabethy said...

just love the card with the polka dot background - fabulous!

coops said...

stunning cards lyns, gorgeous images on both and love the colours.luv coops.xx