Another Popcorn...

Wash your Thursday Worries Away!

Hope everyone is doing good today, it's been one of them stupid Scotland-weather days... rain, sun, hail, wind... pft! Hate it when it's like this. I have a holiday booked off work soon, although I'm staying at home but it would be nice if at least the weather stayed nice!

On to my card, another popcorn... I'm slightly addicted to these stamps! I was bad again today bought some more stamps... oops! They are Pepper the dog ones, so cute! Can't wait for them to come. Anyway digressing again, my card! I used my new martha stewart punch, coloured my bear with copics, added smooch vanilla spritz, gloss, paper is magnolia and the brads are papermania.


I'm trying to give you a close up of the gloss in this, I think it makes it look more like water, picture isn't too great I'm afraid.

Well thanks for visiting folks! I think I need an early night tonight. Not long till the weekend, but hope you are all having a good week! Take Care, Lyns xx

5 comments

Lizzy xx said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey,fab image & colours & great layout xx Lizzy xx

CraftyC said...

Cute card and a lovely image!
Clairex

peter said...

Lovely Blog Lynsey nice fresh colours... Love the cards.. keep up the good work.. I have become a follower so will be back soon...TC Peter

coops said...

fab card lyns, love the image, so cute and what a fab sentiment.the effect of the gloss is really great and i love the little duck and the punched edges.luv coops.xx

craftyfingers said...

Beautiful card and love the image --great blog
carol x