Tuesday, 25 May 2010

Bad Blogger!


Good Morning Bloggers!

I'm sorry it's been so long since I've posted, I've been a busy little bee! I have still been making cards, I've just not had the chance to upload and bloghop :o( It was my friend Gill's Hen Night last weekend, which was a lot of fun! Lots of games and madness and of course - WINE! I am the chief bridesmaid so it was my job to arrange everything. I had them play a game of make bride's dresses out of toilet roll, it was brilliant... so funny! They had corsages, bouquets and bows all made of toilet paper! Brilliant fun! I can safely say it's the last hen night I want to arrange though, wow stressful, with the last minute changes... it's always the way! lol I've also been bashing on with my driving lessons, I have my test booked, but I wont share when it is, I'll just let you all know if I pass! lol

Anyway, on to the cards! I have mad two father's day cards using a sketch in the most recent Cardmaking and Papercraft. I always think men's card should be more simple in style. First one is for my dad, second is for the OH's dad. The digi-stamp is from Pollycraft designs, it costs £1.50 and is all for Charity which is great! :o) I coloured him with my copics and the backing papers are from my stash! Sentiment's were both printed on my printer.

This second card is a wee one I made to give my mojo a boost, it was also one from Cardmaking and Papercraft, as is the stamps. I changed little bits here and there to suit my style more. I coloured little Bently Bear with copics and I used my Martha Stewart Punch to make the doily edge.

Well Guys, thanks for looking! I'm off for a blog hop now! Take Care, Lyns xx

1 comment:

coops said...

fab selection of cards lyns, love the image you have used on the dads cards and the soft pink colours of the last one.luv coops.xx