Brush Strokes

Happy Friday Everyone!

I'm glad we are almost at the weekend :o) I was a bit disappointed today to wake up and to a couple of icky things. The fact that it looks like we are heading toward a hung parliament and a couple of my friends have fallen out :o( makes me very sad. Anyway, these are two things I have no control over so I'm not going to get worked up!

Yesterday I had a pop by Susanne's Blog - which is incredible you really should go have a look - where she has a tutorial video on colouring the fur on popcorn. Needless to say I thought it was brilliant as I have a couple of popcorn stamps which I'm sure some of you already know. So I thought I'd give it a bash as I always feel my method of colouring popcorn is a bit flat. I'd love to know what you guys think of him? It's my first time colouring in this way (to see how I've done him before click here) Unfortunately my photo isn't the best but I hope you get the idea. Anyway, I better get on. Thanks for visiting! Take Care, Lyns xx

2 comments

Hilly's Crafts said...

wow the colouring is perfect - I love this bear and the image is fab. Unforunately I only have the Christmas CD (and no printer ink at moment) but it is on my list to get some of these stamps xxx

coops said...

hiya lyns, fanatstic colouring on your bear hun and love the balloons.luv coops.xx