Chilling and Crafting

HAPPY FRIDAY!!

Yippee the weekend has officially begun! It's been a bit of a chaotic week so I'm glad of the rest. Work has been the usual mad-house and two of my friends have fallen out and I'm really worried about them both. I just want everyone to be happy and not upset but eurgh... what can you do but listen and try to be objective.

Anyhoo, after hitting the gym after work I thought I'd come home and chill with my craft things. Always helps me to wind down and relax. I got OH to pick out some paper with this stamp in mind, he picked out the stripey paper so I chose the paper with the flowers to go with it. The stamp is coloured with copics, papers are the DCWV Garden Stack, flowers are prima flowers. I'm not sure what occasion this card would be for, but I think it's pretty anyway!

Well tomorrow I have a driving lesson and then picking up my wee bro for a day of madness! Hope you all have a great weekend and thanks again for visiting my blog! Lyns xx


1 comment

coops said...

gorgeous card lyns, love the image and your papers,colouring and layout are fab.love the flowers.luv coops.xx