Monday, 10 May 2010

Fun in the Sun

Evening Everyone,

I bought this digi stamp from the Pink Cat Studio, I think it is so fun and cheery! Now this wasn't my first attempt at colouring the stamp... copics and my printer ink DO NOT mix! lol so it all went a bit smudgy black to begin with - D'oh! I printed another one and coloured more carefully. I took inspiration from the papers which are part of the Posie Stack, I also added a little bit of gold glamour dust to the star fish which I think just sets them off nicely. The gems are papermania. I'm still having bother adding the other card I made at the weekend, I think there must be something up with the file! ah well! I give in! Take Care folks, hope you all have a good night. Thanks for visiting, Lyns xx


1 comment:

coops said...

gorgeous card lyns, i love the fab image and really great colours, so zingy and vibrant.love the layout and sentiment.luv coops.xx