Thursday, 6 May 2010

Father's Day Card

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are all having a great week, it's been a long one for me! I'm looking forward to the weekend. I'm having my little brother to stay, we are going to play some badminton, go swimming and make our own burgers and popcorn. He also tells me we'll be watching Thunderbirds Movie - can't say it's my first choice but hey ho!

This card is one I thought would be a good father's day card, quite simple, but jazzy at the same time. I love these papers and hated cutting them up but I love seeing them as a card. They are part of the DCWV Glitter Stack which has loads of fab papers in it. The stamp is a Penny Black clear stamp coloured as always with copics.

Well I better get on with some work, hope you all have a great day! Take Care, Lyns xx


1 comment:

coops said...

brilliant male card lyns, love the papers and great image.really love the layout and colours.luv coops.xx