New Crafting Goodies

HAPPY WEDNESDAY EVERYONE!

Well I hope you are all doing well, I have been a wee bitty naughty and bought some more yummy crafting goodies! woops! What's with that... where crafty things just jump into your virtual basket then pay with your credit card???? Who knows! lol So I've been having a great time playing with my new things tonight.

This is the new popcorn the bear stamp, splishing and splashing in the bath. I think it's really cute! I tried to make popcorn look fuzzy! I spritzed him with smooch vanilla spritz to get the shimmer, I have added some Anita's 3D gloss to the water to make it look more real. Images are coloured with copics and the paper is some of the magnolia paper, which I think is so cute! I really fancy some of the strawberries and cream paper, but alas glitterpot had none left :o( Oh well! I bought the starry paper too... will get a play with that tomorrow night :o)


Well off to get some reading in... I've been reading Stieg Larsson : The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest. Fab series of books, so far I'm totally gripped with this book!

Take Care and Thanks for Looking!

Lyns xx

2 comments

coops said...

stunning card lyns, love the gorgeous image and fab colouring, i love the sparkle.totally fab.luv coops.xx

Alizabethy said...

just love this card - sooo cute