Pepper the Dog!

FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDAY!!!!!

Woo hoo! Can you tell I'm glad it's the weekend? It's been a busy and hard week, I'm pretty tired. I've not got a great deal planned this weekend, tomorrow is my usual driving lesson... where I'll hopefully get my manoeuvres nailed! Parallel park is my weakest so hopefully I can get it down tomorrow. My problem is I just try to go too fast and whilst I'm looking out the back window I forget which way I've turned the wheel and how much! d'oh! I'll get there eventually.

Today's card I've made from my lovely new stamps Pepper and Friends, he's so cute! There is three main stamps in the set for only £5.95, bargain I think! Pepper has been coloured with copics, added a little glamour dust mounted onto card and foam mounted onto the butterfly paper which I think DCWV, I also coloured the ribbon with copics. This has been a fun card to make.

Thought I'd give you a sideways view. I hope you guys like it and have a great weekend! Thanks for visiting Lyns xx

2 comments

coops said...

aw gorgeous card lyns, the image is really fab and great colouring.love the backing paper.luv coops.xx

Lizzy xx said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey, fab image...coloured beautifully, luv the backing paper too xx Lizzy xx