Scalloped Round Card

Morning Everyone,

I hope you are all well today, I'm not enjoying being up this early but hey ho... gotta work! I made this card last night using my nesties. I used to the biggest scalloped nestie and cut out two of the card shapes in pink and then stuck the tops together. I coloured the little stamp with my copics. The beads are from the capsule collection.

Well I better go and get ready for work! boooo... My winning the lottery plans aren't exactly fool proof but I'll keep trying! TFL, Lyns xxx


4 comments

Lizzy xx said...

Hi Lyndsey! your card is sooooo cute :D Luv the little sweet image & fab colours xx Lizzy xx

Kathleen said...

Cute card. Lovely colours and image. Kathleen x

coops said...

hiya lyns, gorgoeus card hun.love the little image and love your backing paper and buttons.don`t work too hard :).luv coops.xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Lyndsey
A beautiful card,
Hugs Dianne xx :)