Sister's Birthday

HELLO BLOGGERS AND HAPPY SATURDAY!

Tomorrow is my little sister's birthday, she is having a bit of a gathering this afternoon which should be good. I think the idea is to get herself into a drunken mess! lol She's going out later in the night too but after too much drink over the last few weeks, I'm staying off it! he he...

On to the card, this is ANOTHER popcorn the bear image that I coloured a while back following a tutorial that Suzanne at Scrapbitz did. It's a great way to make the bear look really FUZZY!

As my sister has asked for money instead of a present, I thought I'd make a little wallet area in the card to put the money into. She wants to buy a new ipod, I'm sure this will be the third or fourth that she's on to... my family are a bit clumsy and we all have a bit of a habit of breaking things... woops!

To make the little wallet area, I folded and stuck the edges of a pink card down to the card, I also embossed using the birthday folder for the cuttlebug the green card and stuck this over the top. I made a little writing area with my nesties on my bug, the stamp is a sentiment that comes with popcorn as are the extra balloons.

Well I hope you guys like the card and more importantly I hope my sister does! Hope you all have a great weekend, take care and thanks for looking! Lyns xx

1 comment

coops said...

fantastic card lyns, the image is great and i love your super colouring.great layout and colours and i love how you`ve done the inside.luv coops.xx