Trouble Uploading!

Happy Monday Everyone!

I hope you all had a nice weekend, I spent most of mine entertaining my brother - wow 10 year old's are demanding! lol It was fun though. We played some badminton, went swimming, enjoyed a Frankie & Benny's - their puddings are LUSH! I had warm chocolate brownies with ice cream and cream... mmm yummy! Once we'd had our tea we went home and settled down to Avatar. It's such a fab film I could watch it over and over. It's brilliant! Yesterday we managed to have a BBQ at my Mum's unfortunately it got a bit chilly!

Down to the cards. I managed to make two cards unfortunately one of the cards I've photographed keeps uploading upside down... dunno why! Once I work out what the problem is I will upload the picture of the cards. The papers are from papermania and the stamp is Penny Johnson coloured with my copics and topped with a little bit of glamour dust!

Well I hope you like it! Take care and thanks for looking! Lyns xx


5 comments

Lizzy xx said...

Awwww this is just soooo pretty... luv the sweet little image, Fab colours & great layout xx Lizzy xx

Lisa xx said...

such a cute card!

coops said...

stunning card lyns, the bear is super and i love your colouring.fab papers and layout and oooo those warm brownies sound scrummy.luv coops.xx

Mad Moose said...

fab card, really sweet and love the papers

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card. Cute image and love the colours. Kathleen x