Under the Sea!

Morning Bloggers!

I hope everyone is good today! Well my not drinking yesterday went out of the window... woops! I wasn't too bad though, well... one bottle of wine. Oh dear! lol Today I'm off to meet my friends mum to collect some things I'd ordered then I'm going to my own mum's to get her to help me with my mini-sewing machine. I have spent a good 2 hours this morning trying to work out how to work the bugger but I'm at a complete loss - what a dunce! I want to be able to do stitching around the edges of my cards, like I've seen so many of you other fabby people do. Hopefully my mum can help, she was asking me questions about the machine... like a completely different language to me! D'oh where did I go wrong?! lol

On to today's card, the whole time I was making this I was either singing or whistling Under the Sea from the Little Mermaid. This is a digi-stamp from the Pink Cat studio, who's link blinkie is in my side bar should you fancy a peak at their goodies. I've coloured my mermaid with copics, added some vanilla smooch spritz to her tail, but I used a paint brush to do this, otherwise - MESS! I also put a bit of gold glamour dust on the star fish. The fishy paper is by doodlebug, the blue paper is daisy & dandelion and the backing cards I can't remember! I've also embossed the teal backing card with the circles and dots embossing folder, thought it looked a bit like bubbles!

Well I hope you like today's creation and you all enjoy what's rest of the weekend! Take Care and thanks for visiting! Lyns xx

2 comments

coops said...

gorgeous card lyns, really fab image and i love your colours.the papers are lovely and i love your flowers.i only faux stitch, i can`t be faffed with all that threading the machine and stuff.lol.luv coops.xx

Mina said...

what a fabulously colourful card Lyns...I love the image and good luck with your sewing machine...you can give us a report to see if its worth us buying one too lol
Mina xxx