Completed Memory Book :o)

HI EVERYONE!!!

Well I did promise crafting this weekend and I certainly got down to it. OH's eye is very sore this morning, we went for his check up and apparently everything is ok it's just like to be sore after he's been sleeping as it's dry, he says this is worse than the first time he got it done. Hopefully this is it now and there's no more messing around! The real bummer has been that he's not allowed to drive, so I have been driving... I've become one of those people that hates driving now. People on the road are horrible... but I did get some new ink for my printer and got the photos for my memory book all printed up.

The following photo's are all part of the book, I hope you guys like it.





I hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend. I have also dyed my hair BRIGHT RED! When I can get a good picture of it, I shall share it with you!

Take care and thanks for visiting!

Lyns xx

2 comments

coops said...

wow this is absolutely stunning lyns, what a beautiful keepsake.
am looking forward to seeing your new red hair, i have always wanted red hair but my hairdresser won`t do it :( so i will admire yours instead :)

xx coops xx

Kathleen said...

Wow this absolutely beautiful, lovely photos. A great keepsake.
Look forward to see your red hair.