Tuesday, 27 July 2010

Mint & Chocolate Friday Sketchers Challenge

Evening Everyone!

How are you all doing? I had a bit of a long dragging day... OH had been off work today as he has the protective lens taken off his eye - sounds lovely. He used to wear contact lenses anyway so it's nothing new to him, he is glad the lens is out though as it was annoying him. OH was very sweet today, he bought me the Spanish Buzz Lightyear! :o) I have the original one but this one obviously speaks in Spanish as well as English, like the Buzz in the new Toy Story 3 Film (if you haven't seen it, I can't recommend enough that you do - even grown ups!).

On to my card... I am entering this into the Friday Sketchers Challenge. I went with a mint and chocolate theme for the colours, but only kept this theme loosely through my image. I coloured with copics, papers are DCWV, the Brads are card candy that I coloured with my copics to match. I also coloured the ribbon. The teal coloured card was embossed on my bug.

Well I hope you all like, it's just a short post from me tonight as I'm pretty tired and think I'll have an early night! Take Care Folks! Lyns xx

2 comments:

Lizzy xx said...

Fabby card Lyns...luv the image & the sentiment is ace...great layout too xx Lizzy xx :)

coops said...

great card lyns, love the image and sentiment and the colours are yummy.

xx coops xx