New Background!


Morning Everyone,

I got a little message saying that my background was going to disappear on Friday and to go grab an updated code before then. I went on to cutest blog on the block and thought, might as well have a change! So I decided to go a bit disco! What do you think? Bit too bright? I think it's fab! lol

Tonight me and the OH are going to see Toy Story 3 in 3D - I can't wait! I'm such a big child. I have the first two on DVD and I have a Buzz Lightyear toy, I got it as an 18 Birthday Present - quite scary because it doesn't seem that long ago, it is actually 9 years ago! Just shows you how long Toy Story has been going on. The old films are still great!

Hopefully I might get a chance to upload some more projects later on before the cinema - if not it will be tomorrow. Hope you are all well, thanks for stopping by! Lyns xx

No comments