Tuesday, 3 August 2010

Art Deco Flapper Girl

HELLO BLOGGERS!

Hope you are all well! Today has been a bit of a tiring day. I played badminton tonight, for the first time in agggges, I can tell I'm going to be sore tomorrow! But it's for the best, I need to lose some weight and upping my exercise is definitely what I need - tomorrow it's the gym and a swim.

On to my card...

I saw a stunning card on Sharon's blog, with this gorgeous stamp and I just thought... oooooo, I have to have it! I ended up getting several other Art Deco stamps... woops! Now my colouring is nowhere near as good as Sharon's, her card is just INCREDIBLE, but I think mine is ok! So my papers are from papermania and I coloured my ribbon and image using copics. I added the gems to the centre of the roses. I shaded parts of her dress and roses with gold glamour dust - hard to stay in the lines with the glue, but I think it's turned out ok. My bow was made on the Bow Easy. I hope you like! I'm a bit obsessed with this teal colour at the moment, I will have to create a card using anything BUT this colour!

Well Take Care Everyone! I hope you are all well and thanks for visiting. Lyns xx

3 comments:

Alizabethy said...

Your card is absolutely fabulous!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, love the sparkly dress.
luv
Debby

coops said...

fantastic card lyns.the image is stunning and i love your classy colour combo.love how you have coloured her.

xx coops xx