Monday, 16 August 2010

A Christmas Card

HI EVERYONE!!

I hope you are all doing well! Since passing my test, I've been woman on a mission driving! he he... I'm keeping my eyes peeled for a little bargain of a car too... OH is intent on playing golf all the time and leaving me stranded! lol I've been enjoying getting out driving by myself too. Fortunately passing my test came at a much needed time, my best friends dad passed away suddenly last Thursday morning, so I've been to see her a couple of times to see how she's getting on. If you are reading this Sarah (although I doubt very much you are) I love you!

On to my card....

I have been trying to get into making Christmas cards again, but struggling if I am honest so I'm not sure about this one.

The stamp is from the Wild Rose Studio, coloured with copics and a topped with a little bit of stickles. Papers are DCWV and a little bit of Card Candy for a topper! I hope you guys like it despite me being a bit disappointed with it...

Hope you are all well, I'm off for a blog hop!

Lyns xx

3 comments:

Lizzy xx said...

Gorgeous card Lyns...luv the cute image & fab dp's & layout xx Lizzy xx :)

Alizabethy said...

Its so bright and cheerful!

coops said...

gorgeous card lyns.i love he sweet image and stunning colours and papers :D

xx coops xx