Sunday, 1 August 2010

Christmas Cards

HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE!

How are you all this weekend and what have you all been up to? This weekend has been pretty quiet for me... apart from Friday night. I went for a 'couple' of drinks after work on Friday night, it was good to get out with some friends and catch up with some people who I've not seen for a very long time. Several bottles of wine were consumed, OH came to me looking a bit green at about 11pm saying 'we have to go home'. The look on his face was enough for me not to ask twice. Bless him, poor soul just can't hold his wine - fortunately I can. He was a bit ill until the lunchtime the next day. Still we had a good laugh and it isn't something we do often. Yesterday was a day of recovery so we didn't do very much.

Today I have got started on my Christmas cards, here are the ones I have so far. I will probably continue to make some very similar, along with special personalised ones for family members.

All cards are coloured with copics, bit of glamour dust sparkled on. All the papers are Bo Bunny, I did however buy these last year so you may not be able to get them any more.
The glue for the glamour dust will eventually dry clear and you will only see the glitter.

Well I hope you guys like it, I now have to get through the ever mounting pile of ironing I have... eurgh! Take care everyone and thanks for visiting. Lyns xx

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Lovely christmas cards. the stamp on the second card.

coops said...

fantastic cards lyns.the images are gorgeous and i love the bo bunny papers and sparkle :)

xx coops xx