Wednesday, 4 August 2010

Donkey Best Wishes & First Go at Stitching on Card!

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

Half way through the week, I find myself wishing my life away for the weekends and they are over so quickly. It's sad really. I've been having real problems getting on docrafts lately, so if it looks like I've been neglecting docrafts - it's not intentional. I finally managed to get 2 cards uploaded today but I do have more to go on. Oh the www can be such fun!

Today's card is again using the Donkey for Michelle, this time I've used him in a very bright colourful card. I'm not too sure if there's too much going on, but meh it's done now! It was also my first go with stitching... well that was interesting I can tell you that much! The first go I had on just a bit of card, it ended up getting a bit away from me. and there some pretty dodgy bits on this card hence the purple embossed daisy bit - it's covering all the REALLY wobbly bits! he he... I'll need to give it more practice, it's all about feeding through at an even speed I realise, but getting that speed even is HARD! lol I coloured my donkey with my copics, opting for a tan/brown donkey this time. I did my out the box cutting on my nesties - which I love doing now I know how! The papers were a digital download from the Shabby Princess. Prima flowers are topped with some brads/gems from my stash and I ran the purple card through my bug. Sewing was done on my little Quick Stitch sewing machine.
Well guys I hope you like my latest creation! Thanks for visiting and take care! Lyns xx

2 comments:

coops said...

gorgeous card lyns.the little donkey is so cute and i love the bold colours and your fab stitching,

xx coops xx

Patricia said...

Gorgeous card Lyns, such a cute little donkey and gorgeous colours too. Teresa xx