Get Well Michelle!

MORNING BLOGGERS!

How is everyone doing today? It's right dreich here today, lots of grey sky and drizzle - horrible. In Scotland, summer is a blood relative of winter... Anyhoo, wont let the weather get me on a downer. I've finally recovered after my weekend of excess, in my late teens early twenties this wouldn't have been a problem. However it seems like those days are LONG gone. It's the tiredness that gets me, I don't wake up with sore heads or a dicky tummy, just absolutely shattered. It's a good thing I don't do it often!

On to my card:

Unlike me I'm sure you were all with it and have seen on A Spoon Full of Sugar's blog about poor Michelle having a horrible accident in which she lost an eye. The blog were running a card drive and challenge with lots of prizes. Now me being special totally missed the challenge bit but I have made a card to send Michelle anyway and hope it helps along with the hundreds of others in perking her up. It's incredible what they have done to try and give her a bit of cheer and I really hope she feels better soon.

The donkey is a freebie image which you can get on the blog, which I coloured with copics, I added some little gems round the sides too. He kinda reminds me of Eeyore. The papers are Forever Friends ones and the ribbons and brads are from my stash.

Well I hope you like it guys, thanks for visiting, take care! Lyns xx

1 comment

coops said...

gorgeous card lyns.the image is beautiful and i love the colours and papers.a really special card :)

xx coops xx