Tuesday, 10 August 2010

Same Sketch Two Cards :o)

Hi Everyone!

I hope you all had a great weekend and your week so far is going well! I went to see the A-Team at the weekend and absolutely loved it! I loved the original series and was a bit worried about how the film would be, but it was good. We also went out for some festival fun on the Sunday night, when I say festival fun it generally means just going to the varies pub tents etc. he he... we'll be doing some proper festival shows next week, so I'm looking for that.

On to my cards, my first one is for two friends who got engaged whilst on holiday, which is brilliant! So this was a sketch I saw some while back and thought I'd use. I printed the sentiment bit, embossed the white card on my bug and used some papermania paper for the background. I used the Martha Stewart Doily Lace Punch too!

This second card is a Penny Black Stamp coloured with copics and a little bit of stickles. The papers are Forever Friends one and the ribbon is papermania.

I was trying to keep these cards simple, but I hope they are still nice!

Well thanks for visiting! Hope you are well, take care, Lyns xx

3 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Both are so differnet but equally beautiful

Kathleen said...

Both gorgeous cards.

coops said...

2 fantastic cards lyns.love the elegant engagement card and fab fun image on your 2nd card :)

xx coops xx