Some good news!

Hi Bloggers!

Well this post has nothing to do with Crafting! I got some brilliant news today - I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST! wooo hoooo! The car above is the car I will be driving, he is named Skob - you can see why. I like to make names out of the Scottish number plates, one of my directors is driving a Slob! lol He is the car I've done most of my driving in and tonight I'll be driving him BY MYSELF!!! Look out Roads.... Beeeeeep Beeeeeep here I come!

I have a full license now and only got 2 minors! One for positioning on a roundabout (was hogging the road a bit) and another for a control fault parking - which was right at the end of the test too! d'oh! For anyone out with the UK, you are allowed up to 15 minors in your test to pass, although 3 in one category will result in a fail... there are lots of categories though. You have to complete 2 manoeuvres they can be any of the following : turn in the road (3 point turn), left reverse around a corner, parallel park behind another car or a reverse bay park. I was given a turn in the road (my most perfected manoeuvre) and reverse into a parking bay... best one I've ever done too, I was perfectly between the lines! :o)

Thanks for visiting my page, I'm looking forward to driving to lots of craft shops! BEEEP BEEEEEEP!

Lyns xx


7 comments

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Congratulations
Lyns
well done
Hugs Dianne xx

Aunty Sue said...

wow congrats and what a score too.

Lizzy xx said...

Oh well done hun....best thing I ever did was learn to drive xx Lizzy xx :) BEEP BEEEEEEEP,lol

debby4000 said...

Congratulations.
luv
Debby

coops said...

oh big congratulations lyns.there will be no stopping you now :)

xx coops xx

Jennifer said...

Congrats!!! Took me four attempts. I was ready to throw the towel in! lol! So good thing I passed on the 4th attempt. xx Jenny xx

crafting caz said...

Well done, I passed 7 years ago and have never looked back it was the best acheivement of my life, enjoy every second and stay safe. Carrie-lee xxx