Saturday, 7 August 2010

Sweet Stop Challenge Sketch

Afternoon Everyone!

I hope you are all having a good weekend! It started out pretty rubbish here this morning weather wise, nasty grey cloud - peeing rain, so OH and I decide we'll go to the cinema this afternoon to see the A-Team. Course now it's glorious sunshine! :o) Typical! Hope it is nice wherever you are and you are making the most of it.

On to my card, today's card is using a challenge sketch from Sweet Stop Sketches I think you'll all agree it is fab sketch. I had to lose a couple of the elements though as my stamped image is a bit big! My image is coloured with copics and some stickles for sparkle, the backing paper is doodlebug, ribbon papermania. I also stickled the edge of the stamped text. I hope it's not too busy, I wasn't sure if I'd maybe done too much by adding the ribbon or embossing the green card... you know I just think there's a bit much going on... maybe it's just me!

I'm laughing at my cat who is squeezing himself into the last possible bit of sunlight coming in the window. I would take a picture to share with you but you know that as soon as I get up to get it he'll move!! Well hope you all enjoy the rest of the weekend. I will probably get a bit more crafting done as the docrafts forum is a bit wonky today!

Take care and thanks for visiting! Lyns xx

6 comments:

Korin said...

Oh my goodness, how stinkin' cute is this :)?! So bright and cheerful! Thanks for joining us today at The Sweet Stop!

Aunty Sue said...

Wow what a bright fun and cheerful card just love it.

Nancy said...

What a spectacular card Lynsey.
Thanks for playing with us at The Sweet Stop!!!

Kathleen said...

What a bright and cheeful card.

coops said...

oh this is gorgeous lyns.the image is fab and i love the bright and funky papers and colours.the layout is great :)

xx coops xx

dstandard said...

What a cute image and card! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!