Sunday, 12 September 2010

Halloween and Hello!

Happy Sunday Everyone!

First off I should apologise for disappearing for weeks. I have some good reasons! I have been a little unwell, with some nasty migraines lately, which have left me feeling pretty zapped and when I have been feeling up to crafting I have discovered that my mojo has taken a holiday to Hawaii... Not nice very nice of it if you ask me! After a trip to my dad's yesterday I visited a craft shop I've been dying to get a look at for a while, for anyone living in Glasgow/South Lanarkshire - you really should take a look at Craft at Home in Blantyre - it's a FANTASTIC shop. LOADS AND LOADS of Nesties and Shapeabilities plus lots of Cuttlebug goodies. They have a website too, for those who are unable to pay a visit.

I picked up the Jack 'O Lantern dies along with some jewels and papers. I had a really good look and can't wait for pay day when I can go back and get some more goodies.

On to the card, so I had to have a go of my new dies which I also used as a template to colour a bit darker orange with my copics, I stuck some lighter yellow card behind to make it look like it was a 'lit' pumpkin. The patterned papers are daisy and dandelion, brads from my stash along with the coloured card and the sparkly ribbon is from Hobby Craft.

I hope you like today's card and I look forward to catching up with all your blogs soon.

Lyns xxx

5 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card
Lynsey
Hugs Dianne xx

Lizzy xx said...

Fantastic card Lynsey...luv the colour combo xx Lizzy xx :)

coops said...

hiya lyns.sorry you have been unwell hun, i hope you are better now.
your card is fantastic.i love the pumpkin and your colours and the sparkly ribbon is fab :D

xx coops xx

Alizabethy said...

Stunning card!

Sally Atkins said...

This is wonderful! I love the effect of the lit lantern! x