Thursday, 25 November 2010

Edinburgh Fireworks & Some Chrimbo Cards! :o)

Good Evening Everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving to any Americans reading! We are getting American Football here on Sky Sports, we were boogieing on down to Kid Rock. Well today might be Thanksgiving in the states but here in Edinburgh it was Christmas Lights Switch on! woo hoo! It looks gorgeous, the twinkly lights cheer me up no end!

I have uploaded a video (which is at the bottom of this post) of the fireworks that came after the big switch on. Now my videoing isn't the best my hand wobbled about a bit as it was FREEZING! It's also sidey-ways to fit maximum fireworks in. I'm at looking towards the Castle which is the lit up blob in the background :o)

Anyhoo, on to my cards...

So the first card is a forever friends stamp, the sentiment I wrote by hand in pencil... because do you think I could find a black fine pen?! NO! lol

So as always my image is coloured with copics and I've used stickles around the edges of the papers and on the bear's hat. I embossed the pearlescent white card on my bug with the snow folder, which is fab! I used my new nesties to cut out my sentiment... went a bit icky in places though! meh! Patterned card is My Mind's Eye.

My next card is my LOTV stamp (which I'm almost certain you are getting sick of seeing), I'm waiting on some new stamps coming in the post... hopefully tomorrow! Everyone fingers and toes crossed for them coming tomorrow please!

My bear is coloured with copics, topped with some glamour dust, cut out shapes with nesties and the zig zag punch is a Martha Stewart. The sparkly paper is some I picked up at Hobby Craft a while back. Pearls I bought so long ago I can't remember who they're by! lol

I hope you guys like my cards and enjoy my vid!

Thanks for Visiting! Take Care! Lyns xx

video

3 comments:

Lynsey said...

Hi Lynsey, love your sparkly cards!
Hugs Lynsey x

coops said...

stunning cards lyns.love the images and icy colours and great sparkle.love the fireworks vid too :D

xx coops xx

Sally Atkins said...

Ooo, these are just gorgeous Lynsey! I love the sparkle and the colours! My daughter and hubby live in Edinburgh and said about the lights going on! The fireworks look fantastic! x