Friday, 19 November 2010

FF Christmas Card

Thank you very much to Sally Atkins for the Attitude Blog Award, I'm just sorry I'm taking so long to put it up! I've been visiting my Grandparents in Inverness, plus getting the bulk of my Christmas shopping done... but it's still not finished! Shopping in Edinburgh is hard enough, without adding the fact it's almost Christmas! Ahhh...

I've ordered some new nesties which came yesterday - yippee! I can't wait to make some things with these they are fab! I've also ordered some LOTV stamps for Christmas Cards... hope they come soon too!

Anyhoo... on to today's card.
I have made this for my Granny & Granda, these were some decoupage sheets I had left from last year and thought it'd be good to get them used up. The papers came with them. The red ribbon is velvety feeling and looks really fab in real life.
I've added some little bits of bling and red pearls and of course topped off with a little bit of glamour dust! The sentiment was printed from my computer. Hope you guys like!

Thanks for visiting! Lyns xx

1 comment:

coops said...

congrats on your award lyns and i love your card.gorgeous ff image and fab papers :D

xx coops xx